Thursday, February 14, 2008

Hello classmates!
How have you guys been?
Hope everyone is doing well.
Anyway, ATTENTION PLEASE!!!
I'm here to inform about the class outing or I would say dinner.*claps and say yeah!!!*
The details are as the follow:
-meet @ 5.30 pm @ Dhoby Ghaut MRT station(B2).
-we will be dining in @ cafe cartel.
Do cum!ok?hope to see everyone there.
If u are not sure regarding the details and stuffs,
u can feel free to call me:D
Yihui loves and misses everyone:D
Oh, and Happy Valentine's Day!
Those who are attached go on a date wif ur gf or bf or u can oso go out wif ur frens...
For those who have no one to go out wif, fear not!
U can date me!I'm free anyway:D
Just kidding larh...hahaha
Take care ppl.
Cya real soon:D

Signing off;
China man
Yihui:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home