Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Hey peeps!
Just to let you guys know, you people are definitely dearly miss.
ok, there is approximately 2 more days to Chinese New Year(here cums all the yummy yummy tidbits and ang baos....hahahaha XP)
Happy Chinese New Year, everyone:D
May all be in good health and receive lotz of ang baos.
Well, and this means that class chalet is just a stone throw away! This is super duper awesome!
This is the time we get to meet each other again!!!:D:D:D
Although we cant see each other 5 days a week like we always do in the past due to sch, but I still hope we can meet up once a month? and for the next round, the guys shall do the job.wahahaha!
You guys are just like a family to me, although (almost)everyone is going a different route, the old frens are never forgotten! I promise!!!
I want the noise pollution to be increased to the maximum once again!!! hee~
I'm so afraid that we might lose contact....which will be the last thing I ever wanted to do.
Take care, 08B4!
see you guys real soon:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home