Monday, February 11, 2008

YOYO!





















HELLO hello!!WENBIN here!! this is the first time im blogging...so forgive me if i totally SCREW UP this post! haha!its super nice meeting all of you guys(girls)!i'm going to feel damn sad when we leave the sch after PAE!PLEASE KEEP IN TOUCH!!haha.
i feel our class is the BEST!we've gotten to know each other within such a short period of time. None of the other classes are as bonded as we are!haha!we have the best teacher in MI,Miss Low!Shes super super nice not like AHEM!We will never pon POA cause its such an enjoyable lesson!I would like to thank Miss Low for making our short time in MI such a ENJOYABLE experience!!I've made wonderful friends here like jon,osmond,june,july,china,angeline,wei kang wei ling,xin pei and SO many more that i'm lazy to type!The times we spent pon-ing lessons and fooling around will stay with me forever!I hope no one found me a nuisance :D and thanks for all the wonderful memories!!=DD TAKE CARE EVERYONE AND BEST OF LUCK IN WHATEVER YOU DO IN THE FUTURE!:)

See you guys at the chalet this afternoon!!
WWENBINN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home